E-bikeTour, Vineyard Tasting & Sailing Experience from Barcelona
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Product code: PAV44R - 21
We will take you to a 15th-century farmhouse among vineyards, overlooking the village of Alella and the Mediterranean Sea. A unique space that will make you connect with nature and enjoy an unforgettable moment. where you can visit and tour the vineyards and cellars – indulge yourself in some Wine Tasting.
EcoTourism Plan - Small group guaranteed - max 10 participants. Duration approx 5,5 hours.
This day trip leaving in the morning around 10.00 am and finishing in the afternoon around 15.30/16.00 will include:
- Sailing* with our professional skipper along the coast of Barcelona on 12 meters sailing yacht, about 2 hours with the possibility to stop and jump into the Mediterranean Sea - while sailing you will be served light snacks and drinks (olives, cheese, crackers, salami, beer, wine, cava, soft drinks).
- E-Bike** relaxing ride along the Catalan Coast for about 1 hour, close to the sea, mostly flat, easy for any level, guided by a member of our team.
One way with an e-bike and one way on the sailing yacht.
- Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting an expert sommelier will welcome you at this family winery, a beautiful 15th-century structure surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean Sea. Stroll along its vineyards that have been cultivated for 5 centuries, now cultivated using modern and organic techniques. The wines of Alella have a long history: during the Middle Ages, they were favourites in the Barcelona Cathedral, later to become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world. Duration about 1,5 hours.
Bring with you: solar cream, hat, sunglasses, swimsuit and towel if you wish to jump into the sea.
Don’t miss out, book now your Sailing Experience in Barcelona!
“The Authentic Mediterranean Way of Life!”